Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Glasses - Let the search begin...

I'm currently on the search for a new pair of glasses. My prescription has changed. I have been sitting on this new prescription for over 9 months. No one's fault but my own lazy fault. That's what happens when you plan a wedding, get married, go on a honeymoon, and then try settling into married life. 


I've had my current Yves Saint Laurent glasses for way too long. Let's say I've had them since I commenced Uni. One side of my glasses's handles have broken but I have shouldered on with them. The search now begins for a new pair of glasses. 


Here are my picks. 
Glasses






Glasses by maryanneee featuring gucci shades
Tom Ford glass shade
$350 - net-a-porter.com

Gucci shade
$265 - net-a-porter.com

Selima Optique glass shade
$325 - net-a-porter.com

Retrosun star sunglass
$300 - net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...