Sunday, March 3, 2013

Paris Part Four: Stalls by the River Seine

The last Paris post, oh no! One thing I loved about staying close to River Seine was the market stalls by the River. Each day we would manage to stroll past and have a look. I could stay there for hours looking at everything. Given Paris was at the early part of our trip one had to control themselves from going bit too crazy. Many of our purchases have been framed and hanged in our living room. We bought lots but looking at these photos reminds me of many more items I wish I purchased. There's always next time! 

Vintage post card with the River Seine
Vintage Vogue Magazine Cover
Coasters
Femmes a une terrasse de cafe by Roger-Viollet. Love love this.
Vintage French Postcard. This is hanging up on my pin board in my office at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...