Saturday, November 26, 2011

Button it up

November is nearly over and I really can't wait until the New Year. Fresh start and time for some new New Years resolutions. One thing I'm really looking forward to is a trip to Europe in June/July for just over 5 weeks. Just booked the flights this week. Excited as can be! 
.
You may recall my love for the white shirt in a previous post. This time around I'm sharing you my love for all button up shirts. Love their versatility. A true classic.  
An array of Equipment shirts. Love. Now that is one very cool rainbow.
Left: Rebecca Minkoff Right: Equipment via Shopbop 
Left: Zimmermann Right: Rodarte for Opening Ceremony
Left: Equipment Right: The Row via Netaporter
.
Images via The Intersection Blog, They all Hate Us, Sartorialist, Stockholm Streetstyle, Modern Legacy, Atlantic-Pacific and Snob.

3 comments:

  1. Love button up shirts too! Still haven't been able to find the perfect one but those photos sure inspire me to keep looking. Love the Zimmerman one. Do you think they best suit women with B cups or smaller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Zimmermann one. Such nice colours and cute white piping. I'm a D-cup and I think it's fine even for us larger cup sizes. It's just harder to find shirts where you aren't bursting between the buttons. That is so annoying! Just have to make sure you wear the right type of bra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics, I'm absolutely obsessed with button-up collared shirts! Especially sleeveless ones in summer, so easy to wear but you still look polished! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...