Saturday, January 12, 2013

Paris Part Two: Musée du Louvre

Happy New Year! 2013 here we are. I thought I would begin the year continuing with my travels from Europe. I had during my time off from work over the holidays to get busy posting on the blog but unfortunetely we had problems with our internet provider. I couldn't upload any photos. It was hell! Thankfully, all sorted now! So back to Paris as I continue with my photo diary. 
.
The Louvre, the one place you must visit in Paris. People tend to go on about how large it is. Seeing this landmark is something else. It's like a city in itself. It's a place I definitely can't wait to go back to and continue exploring. 
.
On the day we decided to visit the museum was the one day per month where entry is free of charge (unknown to us). Yes, great, a freebie. But no the lines were something else. As you can see from the photographs I really enjoyed seeing Napoleon's apartment. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...