Recipe from Nigella Lawson
400-500g shop bought or of course homemade sponge cake
125ml ginger wine
500ml thickened creme
4 teaspoons icing sugar
1. Slice or break the sponge cake into pieces and arrange half of them in a shallow dish, large deep bowl or cake stand with an upward curve on the edge.
2. Pour half the ginger wine over the cake that has been placed into the dish.
3. Place the remaining sponge cake pieces over the rest and pour the remaining ginger wine over it.
4. Whip up the creme with the icing sugar until you get soft peaks.
5. Scoop the insides of 2 passionfruit into the bowl of creme and fold in before moulding the creme over the sponge.
6. Scoop out the remaining passionfruit over the creme so it is doused and dripping in the passionfruit.