Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcome 2012

A delayed happy new year to you all. I still can't believe it's 2012. Luckily I'm still on holidays. I go back to work on Monday.... not happy Jan! I have been enjoying being a lady of leisure. Today I had a great day finally checking out the Picasso exhibition. 

As for New Years Mr D+E and I drove down to Melbourne to spend a night there. We went to St Kilda beach for the first time and spent New Years Eve at South Bank in the CBD watching the fire works. I finally got to visit a very special Mr & Mrs H. Mrs H married about a year and half ago and moved to Melbourne. I've yet to visit her in Melbourne... until now. It was so good to visit her. We had a lovely BBQ on a scorching hot Melbourne day. 

Pics of the fire in the tower above the Arts Centre. 

1 comment:

  1. We drove down to Melb for NY too!!! Hope you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...