Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Daily Obsessions by Self Service

This isn't the first time I've raved on about the Self Service Blog. See here. From time to time the Magazine's blog showcases "daily obsessions", mainly accessories. I'm loving some of these accessories. Heaven. Gold, glam and stamped with ooh la laaaa. My favourites would probably have to be the Gucci heels, Hermès bag and the Valentino lace loafers. Think I need to sell myself and go shopping. Yes, no? Did I mention I'm on a shopping ban until our Europe trip?


Deco by Gucci
Metallic & Suede by YSL
Signature by Hermès
Croc by Bottega Venetta
Metallic champagne by Dries Von Noten
Bling bling by YSL
Cubism by Bottega Venetta
Oriental by Gucci
Tough by Céline
Metallic by Givenchy
Decadence by Balmain
Icon by Loewe
Lace by Valentino
Gold by Louis Vuitton
Shell bag by Chanel

1 comment:

  1. WOW Lady! You have great taste... I am going to check out this blog. That shell bag is amazing but so is everything else, the crocodile BV satchel is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...